- New Tee Tuesday - January 20, 2015
- New Tee Tuesday - January 13, 2015
- New Tee Tuesday - November 18, 2014
- New Tee Tuesday - November 11, 2014
- New Tee Tuesday - November 4, 2014
- New Tee Tuesday - October 21, 2014
- New Tee Tuesday - October 16, 2014
- New Tee Tuesday - October 7, 2014
- New Tee Tuesday - September 30, 2014
- New Tee Tuesday - September 9, 2014
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- December 2011
- October 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
Posted by TShirt Laundry on 11/20/2012 to Misc.
1. Bay Harbor Butcher: Every holiday meal needs a main course and our Thanksgiving feast is no exception. We know we can always count on the Bay Harbor Butcher to bring a selection of exotic meats. Who needs turkey anyway?
2. Babar-ian: We all know holiday gatherings can get rowdy, so we’re calling in the Babar-ian for crowd control. No fight stands a chance.
3. The Van Buren Boys: What’s the quickest way to score street cred? Invite NYC’s toughest street gang over for dinner.
4. Yoshi Sushi: Appetizer anyone?
5. Game of Thrones Cast: We want to settle the quest to the throne once and for all…with a card game.
6. Power Walking Dead: Exercise aids post-meal digestion and these guys sure know how to lead an invigorating power walking session.
7. Rambro: There’s one in every family.
8. Dirty Harry Potter: In case our cooking fails, we’ll need someone who’s good with spells and broom sticks to whip up a new meal.
9. Whino: Everyone knows Rhinos are certified sommeliers.
10. Vamonos Pest: Cleaning up your house before company comes is polite. These guys will get the job done and get those pests out before anyone else arrives and for that, they deserve a seat at the dinner table. Don’t you think?
How about you? Who would you invite to share Thanksgiving dinner with you?